| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In in August is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In:
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NW
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) WNW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) WNW
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) W
- Rensselaer, In, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) SW
- Delphine, In, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) SW
- Hoopestonne, Il, Usa - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) SW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) N
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) NE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) NNE
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 89.2 kms (55.5 miles) NE
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 114 kms (70.9 miles) ENE
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 114 kms (70.9 miles) ENE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 181.6 kms (112.8 miles) E
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 185.6 kms (115.3 miles) E
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 185.6 kms (115.3 miles) E
- Marion, In, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) SSE
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SE